- Estate Planning - As a member of your professional team, we work with your attorney to develop and implement an estate plan that meets your needs.
- Trustee - PB&T Bank offers professional management of various trusts including living trusts, trusts under will, and life insurance trusts to meet the needs of the trustor and beneficiaries.
- Personal Representative - As a professional and disinterested party, we can efficiently settle your estate.
- Conservator - We put our experience and objectivity to work toward the needs of minors or other persons unable to properly handle their financial affairs.
- Custodial - We will house your assets in an account, collect the dividends and interest payments, settle trades, update your securities with any ownership changes and prepare a statement at year end.
- Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
Bank deposits held in your accounts in the Trust Department are covered by FDIC insurance subject to coverage limits. FDIC insurance does not cover other financial products, such as: stocks, bond, mutual fund shares, life insurance policies, annuities or securities. The standard insurance amount is $250,000.
FDIC deposit insurance coverage is available up to $250,000 for the non-contingent, ascertainable interest of each beneficiary in an irrevocable trust and each plan participant in a directed employee benefit plan account, such as a 401(k). For revocable trust accounts, the limit is $250,000 per owner per beneficiary up to five beneficiaries (more coverage available with six or more beneficiaries subject to specific limitations and requirements). Certain retirement accounts (including IRAs, self-directed defined contribution plans) have a separate $250,000 per owner FDIC insurance coverage limit. This insurance coverage is separate from the coverage on your checking, savings, money market deposit and certificate of deposit accounts held at PB&T Bank.