It’s never too early to start practicing good financial habits. If your child receives money from birthday presents, an allowance or odd jobs, it’s time to talk to them about saving. Give your child the gift of healthy financial habits by opening a Minor Savings account in their name today.
- $25 opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement for ages 18 and younger
- No monthly service charges
- Interest-bearing account
- Restricted to 6 transfers from your account every 4 weeks or similar period
- $1 excessive withdrawal or transfer fee per item (limit 3)
Since 1889, PB&T has proudly provided banking with a personal touch to local communities throughout Colorado. Your trusted partner, PB&T offers several convenient branch offices. Stop by or call us today! We look forward to finding the right savings product for your needs and goals.
How to Open a Minor Savings Account
Apply in-person at one of our locations.
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- An initial deposit of $25
- Date of Birth
- A social security number for the adult signer of the account
- A social security number for the minor owner of the account
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.