Kickstart your savings with a secure savings account from PB&T. Earn competitive market rates on your account balance while retaining the ability to make withdrawals and transfers when you need them. With the flexibility of a small minimum balance requirement, PB&T is proud to offer savings accounts to customers who wish to see a return on their money without losing access to their funds.
- Opening deposit of $100 is required
- Restricted to 6 transfers from your account every 4 weeks or similar period
- No service charge if a $200 minimum balance is maintained
- Interest Bearing Account
- $2 per month service charge if balance requirement not met
- $1 excessive withdrawal or transfer fee per item (limit 3)
Since 1889, PB&T has proudly provided banking with a personal touch to local communities throughout Colorado. Your trusted partner, PB&T offers several convenient branch offices. Stop by or call us today! We look forward to finding the right savings product for your needs and goals.
How to Open a Consumer Savings Account
Apply in-person at one of our locations.
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- An initial deposit of $100
- Date of Birth
- A social security number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.