A construction loan is a short-term draw note, typically 6 to 12 months in length, used to fund the cost of building a home or business facility. The construction project is used to secure the loan. Monies are advanced as work is completed. When you secure a construction loan from PB&T Bank, you can expect personal, friendly and individual service, competitive rates and weekly draws.
When you are serious about building, you need a community bank.
PB&T has a history of providing reliable loans and banking services. When it comes to your construction project, you need a bank that understands your needs. Our longtime community presence gives us nuanced insight into local construction projects. Call 1-888-728-3550, send us an email or visit one of our locations for more information on our construction financing.
What you need to apply
To apply for a construction loan at PB&T Bank, you must be at least 18 years or older and provide the following documentation:
- Date of Birth
- A Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- State-issued driver’s license or identification card, passport or military ID
- Verification of Income (pay stubs, W-2s, tax returns, etc.)
- A completed, signed application