Grow your savings with a PB&T Money Market account. Once you have built your savings to over $1,000, it’s time to take your account to the next level. With interest compounding daily, you’ll see a larger return on your money than you would with a traditional savings account. MMAs are FDIC insured, and you won’t lose access to your funds like you would in a CD. Our money market account is designed to give you a greater return on your money so you can grow your savings faster.
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Interest accrues on average daily collected balance
- $1,000 minimum average daily balance required
- $10 service charge if balance requirement not met
- Restricted to 6 transfers from your account every 4 weeks or similar period
- $20 excessive withdrawal fee per item
Since 1889, PB&T has proudly provided banking with a personal touch to local communities throughout Colorado. Your trusted partner, PB&T offers several convenient locations. Stop by or call us today! We look forward to finding the right savings product for your needs and goals.
How to Open a Money Market Account
Apply in-person at one of our locations.
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- An initial deposit of $1000
- Date of Birth
- A social security number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.