- With a savings account at PB&T Bank, you can earn competitive market rates. Interest is accrued daily on collected balances and paid quarterly. An opening deposit of $100.00 is required. There is no service charge if a $200.00 balance is maintained. The first three withdrawals per month are free.
Certificates of Deposit
- PB&T Bank offers several CD options that can be purchased with terms from 7 days to 5 years with highly competitive rates. On CD's with a maturity of 1 year or greater, interest is compounded and credited quarterly. You have the choice of selecting the method of interest payment: add it to the CD or by deposit into your PB&T Bank checking or savings account. There is a penalty for early withdrawal. For more information on rates and options, see one of our Signature Bankers at any PB&T Bank location.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA's)
- This tax deferred account is designed for the purpose of saving additional funds for retirement. We offer Traditional and Roth IRA's. For more information regarding rates and qualifications, see one of our Signature Bankers at any of our locations.
- A regular savings account with no monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement for those customers 18 years and younger. The first three withdrawals per month are free.
- This is a limited transaction account with a $1,000 minimum balance that earns competitive Money Market interest rates. Six transactions are permitted per statement period. There is no service charge unless the balance drops below $1,000 anytime during the statement period or transactions exceed limitations.
- PB&T Bank offers this product to those needing an account to deposit money for future medical expenses. There are certain advantages to using this type of product, including favorable tax treatment. You control funds in this account and you determine how to spend it on your health care needs. Additional information can be obtained from the Treasury's web site.