At PB&T Bank we’re focused on personalized service. We created our Platinum Interest Checking account to serve our Colorado neighbors wishing to earn higher interest rates without compromising account accessibility. PB&T’s Platinum Interest Checking account offers our highest checking account interest rate on balances of $1,500 or more. The account features all the tools, accessibility and security you need for your daily financial transactions. With PB&T’s Platinum Interest Checking account you receive free personalized checks, a free Visa® Debit Card and surcharge-free access to 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide. If you’re looking for a checking account with the best interest rate, our Platinum Interest Checking may be right for you. We’re so confident you’ll love banking with PB&T that we’ll buy back your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution.
- FREE personalized checks
- Higher interest rate with a balance of $1,500 or more
- Competitive interest if balance falls below $1,500
- Only $10 monthly charge if minimum balance falls below $1,500
- FREE Visa® Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE SAFeStatements
- FREE thank you gift
- Buy back of your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution*
- Surcharge-FREE transactions at 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide
How to Open a Platinum Interest Checking Account
Apply in-person at one of our locations.
Provide the following Information and Documentation:
- An initial deposit of $50
- Date of Birth
- A social security number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- A State-issued driver’s license, identification card, passport or military ID
This one’s on us! Services that are available to you at no charge, courtesy of PB&T Bank.
Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Offer good on personal accounts only; ask us about our outstanding options for your business or corporation. Bank rules and regulations apply. Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details.
^Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening.
**Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.