PB&T Bank is upgrading all of its Debit Cards to EMV Debit Cards. EMV Debit Cards offer greater protection against fraud and are accepted worldwide.
What you need to know:
- EMV cards offer enhanced security and fraud protection.
- Card number will be different.
- PIN number will be different.
- Businesses using your debit card for automatic payments will need to be notified of your new card information.
- To change your PIN please stop by any branch.
- You have the option to receive fraud alerts via text message. When you receive a text inviting you to join this service, respond 'yes' to the text message to enroll. Once enrolled, text messages will be sent anytime potential fraud is detected on your account.
- New cards are ready to use immediately after activation and will work everywhere your current card does.